Special Education

Special Education

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tool #6

Using Web Tools to Promote Discussion in and out of the Classroom


I would like to incorporate Skype into my classroom. While I might not bring any real new material to my classroom, the approach is novel and will bring some variety to my classroom. I believe that variety can add to the learning experience of students and help them retain information. I can't really show you a live example of a Skype presentation but I can show you an example. This example is a little too high of a level for my Life Skills students but it is still a good example of format.




I created a Wallwisher for Whales. I really like this program for my classroom as it is easy to use and visual enough for my students. I can also use it at the level I want.






...and a direct link to it.

http://wallwisher.com/wall/barrus

No comments:

Post a Comment